- This event has passed.
Shinrin-yoku with Dogs
June 19 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm$47
Slow down, de-stress from your daily routine, and deepen your connection to nature and your dog. Explore the park with no set destination and engage with all our senses through guided activities. Give your mind and body time to rest, wander, and wonder in nature. Learn about the health benefits of green time for yourself and your dog.
- Dogs must remain on-leash at all times during the experience.
- The park is a public place; solitude from other visitors is not expected nor guaranteed.
- Please dress appropriately for the weather.
- Be prepared for possible sunburn, insect bites, or allergy conditions. Where appropriate please bring necessary repellents, protection, and medications.
- Bring water and snacks for yourself and for your pup.
- Registration is for 1 dog and 1 human. If you have 2 dogs, you must register for 2 spaces and have 2 humans. Safety is our priority.
Please only register with your dog, if your dog is comfortable and friendly towards unknown dogs. If not, you are welcome to register and come solo and use the experience for your own well-being and bring the activities back to your pup, or book a solo one-on-one session with me!
Photo by Tadeusz Lakota on Unsplash